On 06/25/2010 04:17 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Rob Crittenden wrote:
Adam Young wrote:
On 06/14/2010 08:44 AM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Adam Young wrote:
When the patch was applied, and the packages were installed on a clean system, ipa-server-install kicked directly into the debugger afterthe line:

[7/21]: configuring user private groups

stack trace showed

dsinstance.py(124)has_managed_entries()
->try

Looks like I left a debug statement in the patch. You can press 'c' here to continue (it'll prompt you again later). I can remove these statements before I push the patch if it is otherwise ok.

rob

OK, I think this is a legit problem: I have a version of the the DS that has /usr/lib64/dirsrv/plugins/libmanagedentries-plugin.so

[r...@ipa patchedrpms]# rpmquery 389-ds-base
389-ds-base-1.2.6-0.6.rc1.fc13.x86_64

The following fails. I think the error message is either failing at I18N or has a typo in the URL, due to the u' in it.

[r...@ipa patchedrpms]# ipa user-add --first Count --last VonCount
User login [cvoncount]: count123ahahah
ipa: ERROR: cannot connect to u'https://ipa.ayoung.boston.devel.redhat.com/ipa/xml': Internal Server Error

There should be a backtrace in /var/log/httpd/error_log. Can you provide that?

thanks

I rebased the patch, should apply cleanly now.

rob

ACK

Tested out with review board, but the patch seems pretty straight forward. I should have added to the "testing" section that I applied it to a DS instance that did not support the lugin and it worked fine as well.