On 06/16/2010 07:03 PM, Adam Young wrote:
On 06/16/2010 05:09 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Adam Young wrote:
I was comparing what we have in the LDAP schema versus what we are coming up with for the UI. These are the fields that the user object returns if you request -all:

We should either keep the UI to only showing a subset of these fields, or expand the default schema to have the fields that we want to show in the UI.

user login
First name
Last name
Home directory
GECOS field
Login shell
Kerberos principal
Email address
Password
UID
Street address
Groups
Netgroups
Rolegroups
Taskgroups

We'll need to add Params() for any additional fields we want to capture (mobile number, fax, etc). The attributes in the UI designs are all available in the LDAP schema, we just haven't necessarily created Params for them yet.

rob

I'm guessing that means additional objects defined in freeipa/ipalib/parameters.py?

Ah, a little more research and I see that I have to extend  plugins/user.py