On 06/22/2010 05:38 AM, Pavel Zuna wrote:
On 06/17/2010 03:23 AM, Adam Young wrote:
Is there any documentation on how to write plugins, or extend existing
plugins?

As Rob pointed out, there are example plugins in ipalib/plugins/example.py. They should give you a good overview of the plugin framework, parameters, etc. Unfortunately, the file doesn't cover baseldap.py classes used by 95% of the plugins.

baseldap.py classes are described in the internal wiki, search for the article named "HOWTO Write IPA command plugins".

Pavel

When I wrote this, I had done "everything correct" and still didn't see the value I was adding (Title) turns out that values that are not set just don't show up. Once I modified a user to have a title, I saw it. Thanks