On 09/14/2010 05:57 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Adam Young wrote:
admiyo-freeipa-0024-user-whoami.patch broke the user-find, due to a
missing return statement. It has been reverted. Here is the corrected one.

NACK.

I think you want to use false for options.get:
  if options.get('whoami', False):

Otherwise it will always return the whoami version.

Doesn't seem to be working that way.

If I kinit as kfrog:

ipa user-find pdawn
--------------
1 user matched
--------------
  User login: pdawn
  First name: Prairie
  Last name: Dawn
  Home directory: /home/pdawn
  Login shell: /bin/sh
  Groups: ipausers, muppets
Number of entries returned 1

[ayo...@ipa ~]$ ipa user-find
7 users matched

I'm not sure which is most efficient when building a string but it is easier to read the filter this way IMHO:

    return "(&(objectclass=posixaccount)(krbprincipalname=%s))"%\
       util.get_current_principal()

If you still NACK after the previous comment, I'll do the printf style.