On 11/30/2010 06:38 PM, Nalin Dahyabhai wrote:
This is what I've got now; I think it's correct.

  - fix quoting in the netgroup compat configuration entry
  - don't bother looking for members of netgroups by looking for entries
    which list "memberOf: $netgroup" -- the netgroup should list them as
    "member" or "memberUser" or "memberHost" values
  - use newer slapi-nis functionality to produce cn=sudoers
  - drop the real cn=sudoers container to make room for the compat
    container

Feel free to adjust the "schema-compat-container-group" for the
"cn=sudoers,cn=Schema Compatibility,cn=plugins,cn=config" entry -- the
location of the compat sudo entries is of no concern to me.

Cheers,

Nalin