On Wed, Dec 08, 2010 at 10:10:56PM +0000, JR Aquino wrote:
> I just had a chance to revisit this.
>
> It appears that the host piece still doesn't work quite right.
>
> This time, I am missing the sudoHost translation entirely.
>
> dn:
> ipaUniqueID=e52c8e06-0315-11e0-b2dd-8a3d259cb0b9,cn=sudorules,dc=example,dc
> =com
> objectClass: ipaassociation
> objectClass: ipasudorule
> ipaEnabledFlag: TRUE
> cn: devel
> ipaUniqueID: e52c8e06-0315-11e0-b2dd-8a3d259cb0b9
> memberAllowCmd: cn=readonly,cn=sudocmdgroups,cn=accounts,dc=example,dc=com
> memberHost: cn=prod,cn=hostgroups,cn=accounts,dc=example,dc=com
> memberUser: cn=ops,cn=groups,cn=accounts,dc=example,dc=com
>
> dn: cn=devel,cn=sudoers,dc=example,dc=com
> objectClass: sudoRole
> sudoUser: %ops
> sudoCommand: /usr/bin/less
> cn: devel

This is what I see when I manually add the ipaSudoRule entry to my test
server:

 dn: cn=devel,cn=sudoers,dc=example,dc=com
 objectClass: sudoRole
 sudoUser: %ops
 sudoHost: auth4.ops.expertcity.com
 sudoCommand: /usr/bin/less
 cn: devel

That's assuming the group and host entries you're using are still the
same as the sample ones from a while back, of course.

In the currently proposed configuration, the expansion of memberHost
attribute values depends on functionality that's new in slapi-nis 0.20
and later.  Which version are you using?

Nalin