Rob Crittenden wrote:
David O'Brien wrote:
Rob Crittenden wrote:
Add a man page for the IPA configuration file default.conf.

ticket 969

rob

NACK

A few too many typos and other errors.

"Spaces between the equals sign are ignored."
Do you mean, "Spaces surrounding equals signs are ignored."?

+Specifies the base DN to use when performan LDAP operations.
performing

+Specfies the secure CA agent port. The defauilt is 9443.
Specifies
default

+Specifies the unsecure CA end user port. The default is 9190.
insecure

"For example. if you want to always perform client requests in verbose
mode but do not want to have verbose enabled on the server add the
verbose option to \fI/etc/ipa/cli.conf\fR."
comma after "example", not a period.
add a comma after "enabled on the server"

+Specifies whether the CA is acting is an RA agent,
as an RA agent

"+Specifies the name of the CA backend to use. The current options are
\fBselfsign\fR and \fBdogtag\fR. This is a server\-side setting.
Changing this value is not recommended as the CA backend is only set up
during ininitial installation."
s/backend/back end/
s/selfsign/self-sign/
s/ininitial/initial/

+Specifies the kerberos realm.
Kerberos

"...and show the server(s) the client contacts."
s/server(s)/servers/

+user IPA configurationf ile
configuration file

"+Optional configuration files used in a particular context are. The
value of mode is used to attempt to load these files, if they exist:"
I'm not sure what this means

Fixes applied.

rob

+Specfies the secure CA agent port. The default is 9443.
Specifies

"Changing this value is not recommended as the CA backend is only set up during initial installation."
s/backend/back end/

"+Optional configuration files used in a particular context are. The value of the context setting (\fBcli\fR or \fBserver\fR) is used to attempt to load these files, if they exist:"

I still don't understand this. Bear in mind that I'm reading the raw patch; I haven't applied it or tried to format this as a man page. Maybe that would help.

Everything else is fine. ACK with those couple of fixes.

/dob
--

David O'Brien
Red Hat Asia Pacific Pty Ltd

"He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever."
 ~ Chinese proverb