On 04/13/2011 09:15 PM, Simo Sorce wrote:
On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 17:05:02 -0400
Adam Young<ayo...@redhat.com>  wrote:

"FreeIPA is a centralized authentication and authorization management
framework, built on open standards, with a focus towards the needs of
Linux and Unix clients."

I'd like to ack, but when I see framework I think of something that
needs further work and integration to be useful.

I'll take my crack at it:
"FreeIPA is an integrated identity and computer management solution,
built on open standards, centered on servicing Linux and Unix based
infrastructures"

I like that better. But "identity and computer management" is awkward. I think we should stick with authentication and authorization:

Next hack:

FreeIPA is an open standards based authentication and authorization solution for large scale Linux and Unix deployments.

Simo.