On 7/20/2011 9:18 PM, Adam Young wrote:
8. Triggering a stack trace by calling null function probably will
only work with Firebug, normal users will not get any notification
about the error. This happens in dialog.js:301 and widget.js:1137.

Gonna leave this, as we will catch things in development, and it won't
happen on the live servers. These are "never reach" type conditions.

Would it be better to throw an exception instead?

Possibly. This code is going to get caught by the catch block in ipa.js
get_entity anyway, so there is not much difference.

Let's use the more common way to report error, which in this case throw an exception rather than invoking null function to do the same thing. We can attach useful information there even though it's only for development.

12. The search filter doesn't work initially. Reload the UI main page,
(make sure there's no URL parameters), enter a filter, then hit Enter
or click the icon, there's nothing happening. Go to another tab, then
come back to the main page. Now the filter will work.

Fixed. Was a pre existing problem in navigation.js, around line 115

It's still not working, now there's a js error in navigation.js:129.

--
Endi S. Dewata