Martin Kosek wrote:
Fix automountkey-mod so that automountkey attribute is correctly
updated. Add this test case to the unit tests.

It fixes the problem but I've found another: --key isn't required so if you don't pass it in then a backtrace will occur:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/rcrit/redhat/freeipa-master/ipaserver/rpcserver.py", line 220, in wsgi_execute
    result = self.Command[name](*args, **options)
File "/home/rcrit/redhat/freeipa-master/ipalib/frontend.py", line 425, in __call__
    ret = self.run(*args, **options)
File "/home/rcrit/redhat/freeipa-master/ipalib/frontend.py", line 731, in run
    return self.execute(*args, **options)
File "/home/rcrit/redhat/freeipa-master/ipalib/plugins/automount.py", line 873, in execute
    keys += (self.obj.get_pk(options['automountkey'],
KeyError: 'automountkey'

Also, automountinformation is already required. This may be a leftover from when we used it in description, this can probably be lifted too.