On 08/05/2011 09:22 AM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
Redirection after changing browser configuration

Added redirection link.

Notes:
Modified preferences.html.template to be able to respond to the
configuration change.

Because of security politics page cannot be automatically redirected.
(has to redirect top frame). ->  Message with link was added.

Redirection link has to use absolute url because page is situated in
object frame and its location points to jar archive.

Looks good. The formatting of the Link at the end is wrapped around across multiple lines. Of course, right now, we are missing the css there, so maybe it is due to the stylesheet error. If you can put the message on one line and the link on the second, I'd consider it ACKed