Dne 14.12.2011 05:20, Rob Crittenden napsal(a):
The sudo schema now defines sudoOrder, sudoNotBefore and sudoNotAfter
but these weren't available in the sudorule plugin.

I've added support for these. sudoOrder enforces uniqueness because
duplicates are undefined.

I also added support for a GeneralizedTime parameter type. This is
similar to the existing AccessTime parameter but it only handles a
single time value.

You should parse the date/time part of the value with time.strptime(timestr, '%Y%m%d%H%M%S') instead of doing it manually, that way you'll get most of the validation for free.

Also, it would be nice to be able to enter the value in more user-friendly format (e.g. "2011-12-14 13:01:25 +0100") and normalize that to LDAP generalized time.

The sudo patch relies on my patch 916 or you'll have merge issues.

rob

Honza