Martin Kosek wrote:
It seems I sent two patches with number 189. Sending a patch with a
correct number.

Martin

On Tue, 2012-01-10 at 12:40 +0100, Martin Kosek wrote:
Depends on my patch 188
---
A server may have 2 or more NICs and its hostname may thus resolve
to 2 and more forward addresses. IP address checks in install
scripts does not expect this setup and may fail or crash.

This script adds a support for multiple forward addresses for
a hostname. The install scripts do not crash now. When one IP
address is needed, user is asked to choose from all detected
server IP addresses.

You have a patch 190 already as well :-)

This appears to depend on another patch that I haven't applied yet. Can you see if it has unpushed dependencies? (removing the adtrust part was relatively easy and unrelated).