Martin Kosek wrote:
On Fri, 2012-01-13 at 10:48 -0500, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Martin Kosek wrote:
It seems I sent two patches with number 189. Sending a patch with a
correct number.

Martin

On Tue, 2012-01-10 at 12:40 +0100, Martin Kosek wrote:
Depends on my patch 188
---
A server may have 2 or more NICs and its hostname may thus resolve
to 2 and more forward addresses. IP address checks in install
scripts does not expect this setup and may fail or crash.

This script adds a support for multiple forward addresses for
a hostname. The install scripts do not crash now. When one IP
address is needed, user is asked to choose from all detected
server IP addresses.

You have a patch 190 already as well :-)

Hm, yes :-)

This appears to depend on another patch that I haven't applied yet. Can
you see if it has unpushed dependencies? (removing the adtrust part was
relatively easy and unrelated).

rob

It depended on patch 188 (it was written in the top of the mail). Since
it was pushed today, this patch should be applicable to master branch. I
checked it and it should be OK.

Martin

Still not applying

$ patch -p1 --dry-run < /tmp/freeipa-mkosek-190-fix-ipa-server-install-for-dual-nics.patch
patching file install/tools/ipa-dns-install
patching file install/tools/ipa-replica-conncheck
patching file install/tools/ipa-replica-install
patching file ipapython/dnsclient.py
Hunk #3 FAILED at 404.
1 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file ipapython/dnsclient.py.rej
patching file ipaserver/install/bindinstance.py
patching file ipaserver/install/installutils.py