On 06/26/2012 08:51 PM, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
On 6/26/2012 12:36 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
I'm testing using self-signed CA. When I open the host/service details
page there's a JS error at certificate.js:928 (undefined
status_revoked), so the page seems to hang and looks blank. In the old
code the status_revoked panel will only be created if you use Dogtag CA
(the IPA.cert.is_selfsign() will return false). This check might not be
necessary anymore because you can just hide the panel.

Fixed - Not the panel is always created but it remains hidden
(display:none).

I also removed calling cert-show on facet load when using selfsign.

Instructions for generating service certificate were invalid.
(regression). The host part also contained service name.

Attaching updated version which fixes it.

ACK.

Pushed to master.

--
Petr Vobornik