Rob Crittenden wrote:
It was possible use ipa-replica-manage connect/disconnect/del to end up
orphaning or or more IPA masters. This is an attempt to catch and
prevent that case.

I tested with this topology, trying to delete B.

I got here by creating B and C from A, connecting B to C then deleting
the link from A to B, so it went from A -> B and A -> C to the above.

What I do is look up the servers that the delete candidate host has
connections to and see if we're the last link.

I added an escape clause if there are only two masters.

rob

Oh, this relies on my cleanruv patch 1031.