On 11/15/2012 05:09 PM, Martin Kosek wrote:
On 11/15/2012 03:19 PM, Petr Viktorin wrote:
Recently, the specfile changed (dce53e4) and the patch for changed Dogtag
defaults made it to master independently (91e477b). Attaching rebased patch.

Note that to continue development on f17, you will need to use the dogtag-devel
repo:
   sudo yum-config-manager
--add-repo=http://nkinder.fedorapeople.org/dogtag-devel/dogtag-devel-fedora.repo