On 11/16/2012 05:17 PM, Martin Kosek wrote:
On 11/16/2012 02:25 PM, Martin Kosek wrote:
On 11/16/2012 11:23 AM, Martin Kosek wrote:
On 11/15/2012 07:17 PM, Petr Viktorin wrote:
On 11/15/2012 05:09 PM, Martin Kosek wrote:
On 11/15/2012 03:19 PM, Petr Viktorin wrote:
Recently, the specfile changed (dce53e4) and the patch for changed
Dogtag
defaults made it to master independently (91e477b). Attaching
rebased patch.

Note that to continue development on f17, you will need to use the
dogtag-devel
repo:
   sudo yum-config-manager
--add-repo=http://nkinder.fedorapeople.org/dogtag-devel/dogtag-devel-fedora.repo