On Mon, 2012-11-26 at 16:44 -0500, Rob Crittenden wrote:
> It is likely to take the form of a wiki page pointing to various
> plugins. I'm not sure we'd get much interest if we tried to host the
> repository ourselves. We'd also have to deal with all sorts of other
> issues like commit privileges, releases, etc. It would be a major
> headache on both sides.

Well I guess we could have a yum repo that has pointers elsewhere, but I
agree a yum repo may not be that interesting, for Fedora/RHEL it would
probably be more interesting to make the plugin part of Fedora and EPEL
repos. That way people gets the right bits aligned by version in the
distro of choice.

Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York