On 12/03/2012 05:28 PM, Dmitri Pal wrote:
On 12/03/2012 07:35 AM, Petr Viktorin wrote:
I've submitted the updated design document to
http://freeipa.org/page/V3/Messages

The use cases section looks strange to me.
I do not think that the contents belongs there.
The purpose of the Use cases section is to describe usage scenarios in
more formal 1-2-3 form.
For example:

- User open UI
- User navigates to page X
- User enters Z
- User clicks Y
Current behavior:
- One error/warning message is displayed
New behavior:
- A message box with several warnings and errors appears at the top of
the screen giving user a full overview of what is wrong with the input.

Similar use cases should be created for CLI

What you have there is valuable info, it just belongs to some other section.

Okay. Since there are no user-visible changes, I left the section empty.
The behavior is explained in Design so no info is lost.

--
PetrĀ³