On 02/12/2013 05:14 PM, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
On 2/8/2013 7:27 AM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
Checkbox for NONE option was added.

Patches for master and 3.1 branch attached.

ACK.

We were discussing to NACK this approach.

The implementation should be improved because of the mutually exclusive nature of NONE option with [MS-PAC, PAD] options.

I think we should add spec definition (to Web UI only, or into server plugin as well) of mutex options. Something like:

mutex_groups: [[['NONE'],['MS-PAC', 'PAD']], [/*another array of groups*/]];

basically an array of group arrays where group array would contain arrays of mutually exclusive option. Is it over-complicated? Would one array or a pair of groups be enough?

That way we can disable and uncheck(should not happen, but to keep data consistency) checkboxes of options from other groups when user selects a value of some group.

As a separate issue, we might want to fetch the options from metadata, when we want to show the values and don't care about creating different labels.
--
Petr Vobornik