On 02/12/2013 05:56 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 02/12/2013 05:14 PM, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
On 2/8/2013 7:27 AM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
Checkbox for NONE option was added.

Patches for master and 3.1 branch attached.

ACK.

We were discussing to NACK this approach.

The implementation should be improved because of the mutually exclusive
nature of NONE option with [MS-PAC, PAD] options.

I think we should add spec definition (to Web UI only, or into server
plugin as well) of mutex options. Something like:

     mutex_groups: [[['NONE'],['MS-PAC', 'PAD']], [/*another array of
groups*/]];

basically an array of group arrays where group array would contain
arrays of mutually exclusive option. Is it over-complicated? Would one
array or a pair of groups be enough?

That way we can disable and uncheck(should not happen, but to keep data
consistency) checkboxes of options from other groups when user selects a
value of some group.

Or just dim (no disable) and uncheck. That way there would still be visual distinction and one don't have to uncheck all the options from one group when he wants to select options of mutex group.

As a separate issue, we might want to fetch the options from metadata,
when we want to show the values and don't care about creating different
labels.

--
Petr Vobornik