On 03/27/2013 04:42 PM, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
On 3/26/2013 12:55 PM, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
On 3/25/2013 6:46 AM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
Reimplemented ^^ to match your proposal. Attaching as patches with new
numbers (271,272) as they don't have much common with the original
patch.

The code looks good. Do you have a static/live demo site?

After some testing, ACK.

Pushed to master.

One minor thing (and you already documented this behavior), suppose
initially you override the PAC types, then you change to inherit the
settings, then you switch back to override, the checkboxes aren't restored.

Yes, there's an undo/reset button, but it would be nice if we can
preserve the checkboxes (by disabling them but keep the selection) even
if the radio button isn't selected. Then if we save the changes, the
disabled checkboxes can be completely cleared.

I agree, just not sure when to improve it.
--
Petr Vobornik