On 11.7.2013 11:58, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
On Mon, 08 Jul 2013, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
On Thu, 27 Jun 2013, Jan Cholasta wrote:
On 27.6.2013 17:34, Rich Megginson wrote:
On 06/27/2013 09:31 AM, Jan Cholasta wrote:
The search is hard-coded in the referint plugin, see
<https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/389/ds.git/tree/ldap/servers/plugins/referint/referint.c#n745>.

Not sure if it makes sense to do a wildcard/substr search here - please
file a ticket with 389 to investigate.

https://fedorahosted.org/389/ticket/47411
So, should we merge this patchset or wait until 389-ds analyzes 47411?
To me it looks like we can use this one as an interim solution, once Web
UI performance is checked through.
I've commited the patchset to master. Web UI works just fine for me and
with a VM limited to 1GB RAM I seem to get snappier response even when
running whole IPA stack and Firefox in the same VM.

We can add WebUI improvements later. I have some WIP, but I need to discuss it with Petr first (he's away this week).

Honza