On 8.8.2013 09:19, Martin Kosek wrote:
- we can take advantage of publican and build a doc site like
"docs.freeipa.org" which would held publican-managed doc site with our guides.

I think that "docs" subdomain is very general and should point to some place with links to guide *and* how tos *and* presentations etc. Is it possible to do do something like that with Publican? Alternatively, should the docs.freeipa.org site point to Documentation portal on wiki with some *huge* link to the guide?

What about guide.freeipa.org for the guide itself?

--
Petr^2 Spacek