On 07/29/2013 03:48 PM, Ana Krivokapic wrote:
On 07/29/2013 03:10 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 07/29/2013 02:21 PM, Ana Krivokapic wrote:
On 07/29/2013 11:45 AM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
               dialog.textarea = $('<textarea/>', {
                   'class': 'certificate',
-                readonly: that.read_only,
+                readonly: !writable,
                   disabled: !that.enabled
               }).appendTo(dialog.container);

I suggest setting the 'disabled' attribute on the text area in case it's not
writable:

      disabled: !that.enabled || !writable

That way, when the user opens the dialog, the textarea is greyed out and it is
immediately clear that it is not editable.

I agree that we should distinguish the look of readonly textarea, but
'disabled' attribute is not the right one for the task. Disabled inputs
have(at least in FF) behavior which we don't want for readonly:
  * they are not fucusable
  * user can't select(copy) text

I've added new css style to create the distinction.

Updated patch attached.

Looks good, ACK.

Pushed to master.

While I was testing this patch, I noticed that syncing CSS files using the
install/ui/util/sync.sh script is broken. Attached is a two-liner fix.

ACK and pushed to master.

--
Petr Vobornik