On 09/03/2013 11:22 AM, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
On Tue, Sep 03, 2013 at 11:00:07AM +0200, Petr Viktorin wrote:
fifth fixes some compilation warnings

Looks good to my eyes, perhaps a C expert can look at this one too.
I wonder why these warnings aren't enabled in our builds, though.

They look good to me, too. (Does this answer make me a C expert? :-))

Why, yes! (Your certificate will arrive by mail shortly.)

-Wformat-security is not among default CFLAGS on Fedora. In SSSD, we
only recently fixed these problems in our debug messages.

I've taken the WARNINGS from SSSD's aliases, built with them, and reported three additional warnings.

Petr³