Hello list,

this is a first part of RCUE adoption effort. Main themes of this patch set are:

- use RCUE navigation <https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3902>
- new styles for textboxes, textareas, radio/checkbox buttons and buttons- part of <https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3904>
- new internal form layout (tables replaced by divs)
- layout does not have fixed size <https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3435>
- new dialog styles + removed dependency on jQuery UI dialog
- icons replaced by Font Awesome glyphs

Example is at: <http://pvoborni.fedorapeople.org/rcue/>

Some reasonings and additional info:

1. RCUE includes Bootstrap which defines o lot of styles for a lot of things. That messed up the UI and therefore I did the form changes now.

2. jQuery UI is pretty big lib and we used it only for dialog and buttons. Buttons were replaced by RCUE buttons so removal of dialog dependency was a obvious step to get rid of the whole lib. The lib is removed from main UI but is still present in separate pages - will be removed later.

3. Dojo and jQuery were upgraded to latest versions.<https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/2811>

This approach was ACKed by Kyle from a design perspective with a note that we will review and fixed some styling after second phase. We should not release until then.

The second phase, which I'm working on right now, will consist of:
 * login screen <https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3903>
 * new styles for standalone pages
* necessary responsive enhancement (the ultimate future goal is responsive layout)

It's quite a lot of patches so I did not attach them here. You can see the code in my private repo: <git://fedorapeople.org/~pvoborni/freeipa.git> branch 'rcue'.
--
Petr Vobornik