Hi,

Neat little dirty rework but it appears that the framework took all the fun
out of learning Python-LDAP away. ;)

I think I keep the current codebase of my tool as it is and do a fork from
it to run as a IPA plugin. I will on later date submit that for a contrib
review when it is as complete as the standalone version is now.

--
Antti Peltonen | Homo sapiens | planet Earth
blog http://bcow.me | email antti.peltonen@iki.f <antti.pelto...@iki.fi>i