On 12/16/2013 09:00 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
On Mon, 2013-12-16 at 11:52 +0200, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
On Mon, 16 Dec 2013, Petr Viktorin wrote:
On 12/13/2013 03:22 PM, Rich Megginson wrote:
On 12/13/2013 02:45 AM, Petr Viktorin wrote:
I finally got to investigating this failure.

It seems ou, along with a bunch of other attributes, is missing from
organizationalPerson in Fedora 20. I don't think it's IPA's fault, as
we don't define organizationalPerson.
Nathan, could it be related to the new schema parser?
Yes, looks like it.
Thanks for filing the bug, sorry I didn't get to it on Friday.

URL for the record: https://fedorahosted.org/389/ticket/47631
Should we consider this a release blocker for tomorrow's Fedora 20
release?
You'll need a TARDIS; we signed off on it on Thursday, and nothing stops
the Fedora release train (at least, nothing short of epic data loss,
this seems well short).

The schema problem could have serious repercussions. So what are our options for getting a stable 389-ds-base into F20?

At the very least this bug has to be fixed and the fix pushed to F20
as soon as possible.
Indeed, is there an RHBZ for me to link a commonbugs note to?