On Wed, 12 Feb 2014, Nathaniel McCallum wrote:
Through the review process, patches are getting shifted around, added,
deleted, etc. So I'm now just going to be posting all the patches as an
ordered set. The set attached is ordered according to my preferred merge
order. It also places easy to review patches up front. I hope this helps
reviewers. This format will definitely help me manage the patches.

The first three patches should be very easy reviews and can be merged
independently.

All current patch critiques have, to my knowledge, been addressed in
this latest series of patches.
ACK for 0004-ipa-kdb-validate-that-an-OTP-user-has-tokens.patch

Pushed to master: fd55da9a27f76611b01c38c2741c13652d6a3e60

--
PetrĀ³