On Mon, 17 Feb 2014, Nathaniel McCallum wrote:
On Wed, 2014-02-12 at 11:49 -0500, Nathaniel McCallum wrote:
Through the review process, patches are getting shifted around, added,
deleted, etc. So I'm now just going to be posting all the patches as an
ordered set. The set attached is ordered according to my preferred merge
order. It also places easy to review patches up front. I hope this helps
reviewers. This format will definitely help me manage the patches.

The first three patches should be very easy reviews and can be merged
independently.

All current patch critiques have, to my knowledge, been addressed in
this latest series of patches.

Attached are the four remaining patches that have not yet been merged. I
have re-ordered them so that reviews can continue in parallel while I
track down the two remaining bugs in ipa-pwd-extop. This means the first
two patches should be ready for review/merger.
0004 -- ACK.

SLAPI_PLUGIN_OPRETURN is used by 389-ds to notify post-callbacks of the
result of the actual operation. In the BIND case it is set
before running post-callbacks to the result of actual bind operation so
that post-callbacks know what has happened and can fetch it.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy