On Wed, 2014-02-12 at 11:49 -0500, Nathaniel McCallum wrote:
Through the review process, patches are getting shifted around, added,
deleted, etc. So I'm now just going to be posting all the patches as an
ordered set. The set attached is ordered according to my preferred merge
order. It also places easy to review patches up front. I hope this helps
reviewers. This format will definitely help me manage the patches.

The first three patches should be very easy reviews and can be merged
independently.

All current patch critiques have, to my knowledge, been addressed in
this latest series of patches.

Attached are 8 patches, the first 5 of which should be ready for merge:
0001-0004: Already ACK'd by abokovoy; rebased for master VERSION changes
0005: Patch by abokovy; ACK'd by me

Pushed these 5 to master: 9a8f44c09e0e78550b126235240214e7b11af081

0006-0008: New patches

Patch 0006 is a one-liner easy review.

In patch 0008, I change the existing otptoken api. How should I change
VERSION in this case since we haven't released the otptoken api yet?

Nathaniel

This thread is getting very confusing. In the future, could you not reuse the numbers 0001-0008 for different patches?

Generally we try to follow the patch naming guide: http://www.freeipa.org/page/Contribute/Patch_Format

--
PetrĀ³