On Tue, 18 Mar 2014 12:02:06 +0100
Petr Viktorin <pvikt...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> This renames --permissions to --right. The old name is kept as a 
> deprecated alias.
> FreeIPA didn't have a mechanism for doing this, so I added one.
> Also, while I was digging around in this part, I made the new IntEnum 
> (and all future Enums) act like StrEnum in --help output.
> 
> 
> https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/4231
> 

499 ACK
500 ACK
501 ACK
 - although should it allow mixing deprecated and current aliases(eg
   --permission=read --right=write)?
 - works fine with cli / webui also
 - help displays nicely
502
 - tested with more than one deprecated alias - API.txt validation
   doesn't match, although it has the same output:
Got StrEnum('ipapermright', attribute=True, cli_name='right',
deprecated_cli_aliases=set(['testalias', 'permissions']),
multivalue=True, required=False, values=(u'read', u'search',
u'compare', u'write', u'add', u'delete', u'all')) 
Expected StrEnum('ipapermright', attribute=True, cli_name='right',
deprecated_cli_aliases=set(['testalias','permissions']),
multivalue=True, required=False, values=(u'read', u'search',
u'compare', u'write', u'add', u'delete', u'all'))

API.txt: 
option: StrEnum('ipapermright', attribute=True,
cli_name='right',
deprecated_cli_aliases=set(['testalias','permissions']),
multivalue=True, required=False, values=(u'read', u'search',
u'compare', u'write', u'add', u'delete', u'all'))
ipalib/plugins/permission.py:
        StrEnum(                                                                
            'ipapermright*',                                                    
            cli_name='right',                                                   
            deprecated_cli_aliases={'permissions','testalias'},                 
            label=_('Granted
rights'),                                          
            doc=_('Rights to grant
'                                            
                  '(read, search, compare, write, add, delete,
all)'),          
            values=(u'read', u'search',
u'compare',                             
                    u'write', u'add', u'delete',
u'all'),                       
        ), 
don't know if it is a problem anyways
 - other tests(cli, webui) works fine for me
 - unit tests related to this ran as expected
so besides the multiple deprecated_cli_aliases issue, it's an ACK

Greets
Adam

_______________________________________________
Freeipa-devel mailing list
Freeipa-devel@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/freeipa-devel

Reply via email to