On 04/09/2014 01:43 PM, Misnyovszki Adam wrote:
On Tue, 08 Apr 2014 17:31:25 +0200
Petr Viktorin <pvikt...@redhat.com> wrote:

On 04/08/2014 04:17 PM, Misnyovszki Adam wrote:
On Mon, 07 Apr 2014 09:43:10 +0200
Petr Viktorin <pvikt...@redhat.com> wrote:

On 03/27/2014 03:37 PM, Misnyovszki Adam wrote:
On Wed, 26 Mar 2014 13:15:55 +0100
Petr Viktorin <pvikt...@redhat.com> wrote:
[...]

Looks great! I'm just concerned about the error returned when the
task takes too long:
        $ ipa automember-rebuild --type group
        ipa: ERROR: LDAP timeout
I don't think it's sufficiently clear from this that waiting for
the task timed out, but the task was actually started
successfully. A custom error with a more descriptive message
would be useful.

Also I've noticed that the "nstaskstatus" of a successful task
is: Automember rebuild task finished. Processed (1) entries.
This looks helpful; we could return it as the summary.

Hi,
both fixed.
Greets
Adam

Sorry for the delay!
'Automember' is a translatable string, so please wrap it in _()
when raising TaskTimeout. Also please update the tests.
Otherwise with a little rebase it's good to go.

Hi,
see the attached modifications, tests corrected, and added for
no-wait, also rebased for current master.
Greets
Adam

Looks good overall, but why do you now set `self.msg_summary`? Keep
in mind that currently the same Command object is reused for every
automember_rebuild command, including commands that run in parallel
in different threads. It should never be modified.

Hi,
corrected.
Greets
Adam

ACK
Pushed to master: 3f61bbaef582ff42b151f2bb01f312a94a70632c

--
PetrĀ³