Hello list,

I need to use systemd mask/unmask in ipa service.

But as Honza wrote:
"IMO masking/unmasking should be part of disabling/enabling a service in systemd. AFAIK in most other init systems when you disable a service, it has the same effect as masking the service in systemd - it will never be started until it is enabled/unmasked again. "

So my questions is, should be masking part of disabling service in systemd, to be platform independent? Or should we add mask/unmask methods to ipaplatform.base.services.PlatformService where mask is alias for disable?

Martin^2

--
Martin Basti