Dne 13.10.2014 v 12:42 Petr Vobornik napsal(a):
On 8.10.2014 18:51, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 1.10.2014 18:15, Petr Vobornik wrote:
Hello list,

Patch for: https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/4419

New revisions of 761 and 763 with updated API and ACIs:

ipa host-allow-operation HOSTNAME retrieve-keytab --users=STR --groups
STR
   ipa host-disallow-operation HOSTNAME retrieve-keytab --users=STR
--groups STR
   ipa host-allow-operation HOSTNAME create-keytab --users=STR
--groups STR
   ipa host-disallow-operation HOSTNAME create-keytab --users=STR
--groups STR

   ipa service-allow-operation PRINCIPAL retrieve-keytab --users=STR
--groups STR
   ipa service-disallow-operation PRINCIPAL retrieve-keytab --users=STR
--groups STR
   ipa service-allow-operation PRINCIPAL create-keytab --users=STR
--groups STR
   ipa service-disallow-operation PRINCIPAL create-keytab --users=STR
--groups STR

ACIs are targeted to specific operations by including subtypes.

patch #761 rebased because of VERSION bump

Since we are apparently not going to treat ipaAllowedToPerform as a member attribute, you should remove reference to it from attribute_members and relationships attributes of service and host.

What's up with ipaallowedtoperform_subtypes_map? Why rename the operations?

You probably don't want to hardcode 'ipaallowedtoperform_read_keys' in rename_ipaallowedtoperform_to_ldap().

Why do you override get_args() in service_{,dis}allow_operation instead of overriding takes_args?

I'm not particularly happy about the '_subtype' option bussiness, but at least it's not invasive, so I guess it's OK.

Note that I still think this API sucks and we should instead go with the generic member-like attribute approach, or take our time to design it properly so that it fits in the framework (no time in 4.1) instead of making it a hacky Franken-API like it is now.