On Mon, 20 Oct 2014, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
On 10/17/2014 4:55 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 17.10.2014 22:51, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
On 10/10/2014 6:44 AM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
Web UI part of:

Patch 767 is a little refactoring needed for $pre_op(as plain object)
work as intended even with instantiated objects + fixes a bug where
Evented objects were not considered a framework object.

Patch 768 switches tabs so we can hide it later

Patch 769 hides the tab

PAtch 770 is not really needed(would like to hear options whether to
include it). It's in effect only if user somehow manages to open
'Applies to hosts' facet for 'Default trust view'. Maybe redirection
would be better - if we need to act.

For some reason I don't see the Default Trust View in the
database/CLI/UI with a brand new server installation. Alexander said he
will investigate on Monday.

The patches seem to be fine, I don't have any objections, feel free to
push. The missing Default Trust View is most likely unrelated to UI.

It should be added when you run ipa-adtrust-install.

OK, that fixed it. Some comments:

1. Shouldn't the Default Trust View entry be added during the initial installation? Although it's unlikely to conflict with user-defined entries, it's kind of strange to add a 'built-in' entry after the initial installation.
It only can contain entries from the trusted domains. Adding it before
we can serve trusted domains, i.e. before ipa-adtrust-install, makes
it more complicated as users will not be able to add overrides to it.

On the other hand, users will not be able to add entries there until
actual trust is created so may be adding it as part of default
configuration, even before ipa-adtrust-install isn't a big issue at all,
if we would provide proper help/hint message.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy