On 02/11/2015 05:13 PM, Martin Basti wrote:

Fixes:
- enable/start a service after uninstallation if the service was
enabled/running before in correct way
- store status of service before disable/stop/start/enable operation
- run uninstall only for configured services

Uninstall for ipa-dnskeysyncd is not executed because of

Patches attached.

thanks for patches. The code looks good to me but I found 2 issues:

1. httpd is left in non-working state after installing and uninstalling ipa-server. Tried on clean Fedora 21, the httpd was not configured before ipa-server installation.

2. Patch 191 needs (trivial) rebase.

--
David Kupka