On 02/25/2015 02:34 PM, Martin Basti wrote:
Modifications:
* All plugins are migrated into new configuration style.
* I left attribute uniqueness plugin disabled, cn=uid uniqueness,cn=plugins,cn=config is checking the same attribute. * POST_UPDATE plugin for uid removed, I moved it to update file. Is it okay Alexander? I haven't found reason why we need to do it in update plugin.

Thierry, I touched configuration of plugins, which user lifecycle requires, can you take look if I it does not break anything?

Patches attached.

Hello Martin,

The fix looks good. I have just one question regarding install/updates/10-uniqueness.update.

For example :

# uid uniqueness scopes Active/Delete containers
 dn: cn=attribute uniqueness,cn=plugins,cn=config
-remove:nsslapd-pluginarg1:'$SUFFIX'
-add:nsslapd-pluginarg1:'cn=accounts,$SUFFIX'
-add:nsslapd-pluginarg2:'cn=deleted users,cn=accounts,cn=provisioning,$SUFFIX'
+remove:uniqueness-subtrees:'$SUFFIX'
+add:uniqueness-subtrees:'cn=accounts,$SUFFIX'
+add:uniqueness-subtrees:'cn=deleted users,cn=accounts,cn=provisioning,$SUFFIX'
 remove:nsslapd-pluginenabled:off
 add:nsslapd-pluginenabled:on

If we update the rpm from a version where 'nsslapd-pluginarg1' was used.
It will not remove it and we will have 'nsslapd-pluginarg1' along with 'uniqueness-subtrees'.
Should not we keep 'remove:nsslapd-pluginarg1:'$SUFFIX'' ?

thanks
thierry