On Wed, 25 Feb 2015, Martin Basti wrote:
Modifications:
* All plugins are migrated into new configuration style.
* I left attribute uniqueness plugin disabled, cn=uid uniqueness,cn=plugins,cn=config is checking the same attribute. * POST_UPDATE plugin for uid removed, I moved it to update file. Is it okay Alexander? I haven't found reason why we need to do it in update plugin.

Thierry, I touched configuration of plugins, which user lifecycle requires, can you take look if I it does not break anything?

Patches attached.
ACK.

Pushed to master: 52b7101c1148618d5c8e2ec25576cc7ad3e9b7bb