On 03/17/2015 01:07 PM, Martin Basti wrote:
On 12/03/15 16:10, David Kupka wrote:
On 03/06/2015 06:00 PM, Martin Basti wrote:
Upgrade plugins which modify LDAP data directly should not be executed
in --test mode.

This patch is a workaround, to ensure update with --test option will not
modify any LDAP data.

Patch attached.

Ideally we want to fix all plugins to dry-run the upgrade not just
skip when there is '--test' option but it is a good first step.
Works for me, ACK.

We had long discussion, and we decided to remove this option from upgrade.

Reasons:
* users are not supposed to use this option to test if upgrade will be
successful, it can not guarantee it.
* option is not used for developing, as it can not catch all issues with
upgrade, using snapshots is better

Attached patch removes the option.

Works for me, ACK.
--