On 27.3.2015 15:26, David Kupka wrote:
On 03/27/2015 03:14 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
David Kupka wrote:

To test this on F22 my patch 42 is needed.

NACK.

You need to bump the VERSION in ipa.conf for this file to be replaced on
upgrades.

Thanks for the catch, Rob. I've forget about this.

This also provides an opportunity to drop the cgi-bin configuration.
This is a legacy from IPA v1.0 where people had TONS, loads and heaps of
problems getting Kerberos working so we provided a CGI to spit out the
environment to help with troubleshooting.

If we can safely remove it, we should do it. I did a quick test and it
looks like we everything works without it.

rob

Updated patch attached.

ACK

tested on F22 - both CLI and Web UI