On Tue, 2015-06-23 at 11:37 +0200, Christian Heimes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've created a new patch that implements the KDC switch as a
> ExecStartPre hook in httpd.service.
>
> Testing:
> If you are doing an upgrade of an existing installation, then you have
> to run ipa-server-update first. The update creates the config file
> /etc/ipa/kdcproxy/ipa-kdc-proxy.conf from a template.
>
> /usr/libexec/ipa/ipa-httpd-kdcproxy creates / removes the symlink
> /etc/httpd/conf.d/ipa-kdc-proxy.conf. The feature is enabled by default.
>
> Disable KDC Proxy on the current host:
> # ipa-ldap-updater /usr/share/ipa/kdcproxy-disable.ldif
> # systemctl restart httpd.service
>
> Enable KDC Proxy on the current host:
> # ipa-ldap-updater /usr/share/ipa/kdcproxy-enable.ldif
> # systemctl restart httpd.service
>
> Regards,
> Christian

A few questions.

Why are you using "#!/usr/bin/env python2.7" ?
We do not use this idiom, as it breaks in some cases, at most in some
sources that are v2 only we use "#!/usr/bin/python2", please change it.

I am not sure you should really have a completely separate
KDCProxyInstance, if I read it right that will cause httpd to be
restarted twice. If you put KDCProxy enablement as one step of the
httpdinstance then you will have much less code and httpd can be
restarted only once.
KDCProxy in general is not a separate service so instantiating it as a
full service seem wrong to me. IMO it should be just one of the many
steps of the http instance.

The rest looks good.

Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York