On Mon, 17 Aug 2015, Nathaniel McCallum wrote:
On Mon, 2015-08-10 at 17:43 +0200, Milan Kubík wrote:
Hi all,

this patch fixes problem described in the ticket [1]
that caused the test run to fail completely at every other or so run.
I took the liberty to fix most of the pep8 issues while I was at it.

Thanks to Jan Cholasta for help with identifying this one.

[1]: https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5192

I think the right answer is to move this to python-cryptography.

We already have python-cryptography as a dependency. And in this case
the crypto code is pretty well self-contained. Aside from nss database
initialization, nss is only used in:
* convertAlgorithm() (constants only)
* XMLDecryptor (actual decryption code)

The migration should be straightforward. It is probably a 1 day task. I
could probably tackle it later this week.

Should we do this?
I think we should -- for FreeIPA 4.3 or 4.4.
--
/ Alexander Bokovoy