On 08/20/2015 03:19 PM, Simo Sorce wrote:
On Thu, 2015-08-20 at 15:11 +0200, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 08/20/2015 02:46 PM, Martin Basti wrote:

On 08/20/2015 02:40 PM, Oleg Fayans wrote:
Done. https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5240

The initial question however is still unsolved: why does
ipa-replica-prepare behaves differently on fedora and rhel? I thought,
rhel host had more than one reverse zone, but it's not the case.

Not sure why the difference but you can pass --no-host-dns to
ipa-replica-install, it should skip the reverse zone check.
We may want to add a ticket to make the reverse check just a warning,
installation should not fail, but the default is to stop in unattended
mode unfortunately.

Can you try fedora on the same machine?

Are you sure that both systems has the same configuration. E.g. one
could have only IPv4 but the other also IPv6?