Hi,
I've asked in #freeipa on freenode but to no avail, figured I'll ask here as well, since I think I've actually hit a bug or (quite) possibly I've done something moronic configuration/migration -wise.

I've got an existing FreeIPA 3.0.0 environment running with a fully functioning winsync agreement and passsync service with the windows environments active directory, I'm trying to migrate the 3.0.0 environments users into a freshly installed 4.1 (rhel7) environment, after migration I setup a winsync agreement and make it bi-directional (one-way sync from windows) everything seems to be working alright until I delete a migrated user from the Active Directory, after the winsync picks up on the change it'll break and suggests a re-initialize. After the re-initialization the agreement seems to be fine, however the deleted user are still present in the ipa 4.1 environment and cannot be deleted. The webgui and ipa cli says: ipauser1: user not found. ipa user-find ipauser1 finds the user and it's visible in the ui.

Anyone had the same problem or anything similar or any pointers on where to start looking?

Regards,
Andreas