On 13/10/15 03:40, Jan Cholasta wrote:
On 1.10.2015 15:22, Simo Sorce wrote:
On 01/10/15 07:42, Jan Cholasta wrote:
Hi,

I have just imported python-jwcrypto, custodia and pki-core-10.2.7 into
mkosek/freeipa-master as well, to (hopefully) make things easier.

Simo, custodia failed to build F22, any idea why? See
<https://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/mkosek/freeipa-master/fedora-22-x86_64/00121543-custodia/build.log.gz>.

On the surface it looks like a missing dependency on cffi, though I am
not sure why we'd need it, maybe the tests are downloading cryptography
to build it for non-system python versions ?

The issue is that the %autosetup macro does not apply patches on F22. I
verified this on a F22 VM with "rpmspec -P custodia.spec". I fixed this
by replacing "%autosetup" with "%setup -q" and "%patch -P 01 -p 1".

Ah great, thanks!

Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York