On 13.10.2015 18:53, Gabe Alford wrote:
Thanks Martin,

What about adding no_create and no_update flags?

Gabe
Yes, that may work, also please increment minor version of API and add ticket into commit message (https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5366) <https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5366>

Thanks.
Martin

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 9:54 AM, Martin Basti <mba...@redhat.com <mailto:mba...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    On 09.10.2015 19:17, Gabe Alford wrote:
    Hello,

    This patch enables nsaccountlock in user.py cli. It is very handy
    to be able to search and find users with disabled/enabled
    accounts, etc. That said, I couldn't find why it was no_option in
    the first place, so I am not 100% sure if it breaks something or
    the reasoning behind no_option.

    Thanks,

    Gabe

    Hello,

    This patch allows to enable/disable user via user-mod, and we do
    not want to do this, so NACK for this patch.
    I'm not sure yet how to write it in elegant way.

    Martin.