On 10/12/2015 01:17 PM, Ludwig Krispenz wrote:

On 10/12/2015 12:44 PM, Martin Basti wrote:

On 23.07.2015 10:46, Ludwig Krispenz wrote:
The attached patch moves the cleaning of the RUV into the topology plugin.

I encountered a problem when removing a replica, which disconnects the topology, but it was fixed with my WIP for #5072.

I want to keep these issues separate, so please review and test the patch and let me know about issues found

Ludwig

Is this patch still valid and pending review?
it should be still valid, waiting for review, wanted to rebase after topology/promotion patches have been checked in and resend

Hello Ludwig,

The patch looks good. I have few minor remarks:

 * Are the hostname in ruv always fqdn ? to retrieve the RUV element of
   a given host you use 'strstr'.
   If you have host vm-11 and vm-112, I wonder if it could pickup the
   wrong RUV element
 * In ipa_topo_util_cleanruv_element you need a pblock_done/free (or
   destroy)
 * In it fails to add the clearn-ruv task, you should log a message so
   that the admin knows what to do.

thanks
thierry